The most recognized resource for 401k fee information
The Most Recognized Resource For 401(k) Fee Information
Use the 401k Averages Book to:
- Compare plan fees to one of the fee benchmarks in the book.
- See how your Revenue Sharing compares to the benchmarks.
- Help your prospects and clients understand how their 401(k) fees compare.
- Compare your 408(b)(2) fee disclosure form fees to one of the many benchmarks.
The 401k Averages Book Includes:
- Data updated through September 30, 2020
- Net investment & revenue sharing data charts
- Quartile charts illustrating Median, High and Low plan costs.
- 240 Easy to read fee charts illustrating 401(k) plan and participant fees.
- Average fee data for plans with $10,000 $50,000 and $100,000 average account balances.
- Twenty-four sections detailing average fees for plans with 10, 25, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 and 2000 participants.
Advisor Report Template 1
Revenue Sharing Sheet
Advisor Report Template 2
Thank You for your interest in the 401k Averages Book
Download your free Infographics today!
Join Our Mailing List
Get periodic updates and infographics from the 401k Averages Book