Use the 401k Averages Book to:
- Compare plan 401(k) fees to one of the fee benchmarks in the book.
- See how your Revenue Sharing compares to the 401k fee benchmarks.
- Help your prospects and clients understand how their 401(k) average fees compare.
- Compare your 408(b)(2) fee disclosure form fees to one of the many benchmarks.
The 401k Averages Book Includes:
- Data updated through September 30, 2022
- Net investment & revenue sharing data charts
- Quartile charts illustrating Median, High and Low plan costs.
- 240 Easy to read fee charts illustrating 401(k) plan and participant fees.
- Average 401k fee data for plans with $10,000, $50,000 and $100,000 average account balances.
- Twenty-four sections detailing average fees for plans with 10, 25, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 and 2000 participants.
More 401k Fee Comparison & Benchmarking Info
Advisor Report Template 1
Revenue Sharing Sheet
Advisor Report Template 2
Thank You for your interest in the 401k Averages Book
Download your free 401k Fee Comparison Infographics today!
Join Our Mailing List
Get periodic updates and infographics from the 401k Averages Book
"*" indicates required fields