The 401k Averages Book is a must-have resource for anyone working with 401(k) plans.
Use the average fee information to:
- Compare your plan fees to the benchmarks.
- Learn what quartile your plan fees land in.
- Help prospects/clients benchmark their fees.
The 401k Averages Book is the only resource book available for non-biased, comparative 401(k) fee information. It is designed to provide professionals with the essential comparative 401(k) fee information they need to see if their plan costs are above or below average.
Be proactive and compare the fees disclosed in your 408(b)(2) notice to one of the benchmarks found in the 401k Averages Book.
The 20th Edition 401k Averages Book includes:
- 401(k) fee charts and data updated through September 30, 2020
- Net investment and revenue sharing data charts
- 240 easy to read fee charts
- Twenty-four sections detailing average fees for plans with 10, 25, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 and 2000 participants.
- Average fee data for plans with $10,000 $50,000 and $100,000 average account balances.
- Quartile charts illustrating Median, High and Low plan costs included within their specific plan scenario sections.
- Step-by-step guide on how to conduct a 401(k) plan fee comparative study.
- Access to the infographics and Special Reports.
What Type of Information Will I Find?
For each plan scenario you will find updated charts illustrating:
- Average Plan Cost per Participant
- Percentage Breakdown of Plan Costs
- Range of Participant Costs
- Average Investment Expenses
- Range of Investment Expense
… and much more!